SHOOT, REWIND, PRINT
HYBRID INSTANT CAMERA
- For square format film
- Select and print your favorite photos after shooting
- Enjoy editing photos with a variety of filters
Time is a series of moments. Now you can crop and shape your favorite ones.
The instax SQUARE SQ20 allows you to enjoy photography and prints with new enhanced features never before seen in the Instax line of Instant cameras.
instax SQUARE SQ20 captures the best moment of moving subjects with new functions such as frame grab and timeshift collage as well as the special sequence filter. Creativity is endless.
Shoot a video up to 15 seconds long. Use the dial on the back of the camera to select the frame that captures the moment best and print the photo.
Four images can be taken with a time difference at one time.
SPECIAL FILTERS “SEQUENCE”
Express the motion of the subject with a sequence filter to create a sense of action.
Four images can be taken with a time difference at one time. Press the shutter button to shoot when four images appear on the monitor. The time difference between frames can be adjusted within 0.2 to 2.0 seconds.
Superimpose two different images in one frame.
The shutter opens while it is being pressed.
Multiple images can be captured on one image. Select four segmentation options: vertically halved, horizontally divided in three, divided in quarters and divided in nine.
You can create a collage style image where one image is divided up at random or you can take photos for each segment.
ADJUSTING / PROCESSING IMAGES (EFFECT)
FILTERS (Still picture & Movie shooting)
FILTERS (Still picture only)
- Skin Brightening
FILTERS (Movie shooting only)
FILTERS : PARTIAL COLOR (Still picture & Movie shooting)
A mirror is included next to the lens to ensure the perfect selfie every time.
The SQ20 is the first camera in the instax series to include a zoom function. The digital zoom enables you to zoom in up to 4x and adjust the view angle however you want.
- Internal memory holds around 50 still pictures, and more can be saved by using a Micro SD card.
- Reprint up to 50 photos stored in print history.
- Collage prints can be created with a four-frame or nine-frame layout.
- Comes with a built-in rechargeable battery.
- File system: Still picture: Compliant with Design Rule for Camera File System (DCF), Exif Ver.2.3, Compliant with JPEG and PIM, Movie: 800 x 800 x 15 fps, H.264 (No sound can be recorded.)
- Printer: Film: FUJIFILM Instant Film “instax SQUARE” (Purchased separately)
- Photo capacity: 10 prints/pack, Film size: 86 mm x 72 mm/3.4 in. x 2.8 in. Image size: 62 mm x 62 mm/2.4 in. x 2.4 in.
- Supported image size: 800 x 800 dots, Printing solution: 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch), Printing levels: 256 levels per color (RGB)
- Supported image format: JPEG (Some images saved with a photo editing/processing software may not be displayed or printed.) JPEG files captured from a movie file can be printed.
- Printing time: Approx. 12 seconds, Print timing: Printing shortly after shooting/Printing after selecting image, Printing function: Images on built-in memory/micro SD card
- Reprint: Printable up to the past 50 prints (Up to 50 images stored in print history)
- Digital zoom: Up to 4 X in shooting/printing
- Flash: Auto/Compulsory flash/Suppressed flash, Effective range: Approx. 50 cm to 8 m/1.6 ft. to 26.2 ft.
- Shooting mode: Standard, Double exposure, Bulb mode, Split, Collage, Time Shift Collage
- Self-timer: Approx. 10 sec./Approx. 2 sec.
- Image effect: 21 Filters (18 for still picture, 3 for movie shooting only), Brightness adjustment, Vignette
- Recording capacity (still picture): Built-in memory:Approx. 50 files (still picture), Approx. 30 seconds(movie) microSD/microSDHC memory card:Approx. 1000 files per 1 gigabyte
- Recording capacity (movie): microSD/microSDHC memory card: Approx. 3 minutes (total) per 1 gigabyte
- Printing capacity: Approx. 100 prints (From when the battery is charged fully), * Varies depending on the conditions of use.
- Auto focus system: Single AF (Contrast-detect TTL, equipped with AF illuminator), Continuous AF (Only for movie shooting)